Monday, October 8, 2007

Little Life Update

Hey Friends,

For all those who were concerned, I have finished my assignments, last minute and all, and I have had a lovely weekend.

Both Saturday and Sunday i went to the beach. It is really getting hot in Australia, and the only thing there seems to be to do is to sit by the beach with the cool breeze on my face. On Saturday we walked to the beach again, and it truly isnt that far. I feel I am going to get home and expect to walk everywhere, and in reality i probably will.

I will walk to the grocery store, coffee shop, school. peoples houses. So if i randomly show up from 15 miles away, dont be concerned, it is just a mere habit.

On Sunday we went to Collongatta, which is a lovely beach town with big hills overlooking the beach, and big rocks to play in.

My friend Ashley and I played in a random pool by the beach and we felt like kids again. Exploring the places where we couldnt see bottom, and jumping off the rocks in fear of our lives...pretty cool indeed.

Anways brief update about what I am up to. I will share more later, right now I am at Uni and the computer is telling me I have 2 minutes 11 seconds before it kicks me off...oh now 2 minutes 5 seconds

I love you all!!!!

and I am home in 6 weeks!!!!! ahhhhhhhh

No comments: